Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My mind

Why name this blog mindscape? It's simple. I wish to make this an outlet for my mind, my thoughts...some of which are so complex, i fail to decipher them myself! Why is it that i am relatively more successful in understanding other's minds than my own, is a mystery i hope to solve someday! I truly fail to understand myself sometimes...that doesn't mean i'm confused, but perhaps a little clueless about my own mind, the way it thinks....i fail to see any logic!
Just yesterday, one of my dear friends pointed out to me that "Ipsita, you're far too emotional", but hey! is being emotional a bad thing? hmm...so many of my confidantes wish to transform me into a "pratical" person...but pardon me, i am still an emotional fool...someone who lets her heart rule her head.
Most of my decisions...my academics, the career i chose, my friends are all emotional decisions rather than practical. Why else would a high school topper go against the mainstream and pursue Arts (which in my college days was a stream for the 'less worthy')...why would i forsake a cushy IT Job to be a lesser payed journo? Well, because these decisions made me happy.
All of us want to be happy, i choose to be happy. I may be fat, i may be ugly...but atleast I'M HAPPY!!! truly happy!

2 comments:

Sam said...

hey ipsy welcome to blogger.......
nice way to start..... carry on.... we are watching!!

Kidoredo said...

I wish I could make the decisions that u did in life :) esp the IT job one...Being emotional I guess isnt bad!