Thursday, May 17, 2007

Inspiration

I don't idolise anyone... but Life in all its manifestations inspires me to be a better person. People i've known and meet everyday inspire me. I guess life and people around me are the best teachers, rather than any curriculum i may have studied. Many pitfals have made me a stronger person. My mother inspires me to love and care for all. My father inspires me to be honest, hard working and have integrity. Some of my closest friends inspirwe me to be a strong willed and more practical person. My superiors at work inspire me to improve my language and be a better journalist and editor. Birds inspire me to have a free spirit. Nature inspires me to appreciate beauty. Breath inspires me to cherish every nanosecond of life. Everyday i strive to be a better person, learn something new, be inspired to lead a better day than yesterday.

1 comment:

Sam said...

hey... well written again... btw, carrying on with ur chain of thoughts, I guess everything around us has something to inspire us with. No matter, how big or small, u can always find soemthingt o learn, something which can inspire you!!
An eternal truth!!