Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Is it ok to express the way i feel?

That's a question i ask myself often...is it ok to express myself? Or is it just smarter to maintain a diplomatic silence?
Whether in my personal or professional life, very often i see things, or see people do things i don't adhere to or like....so should i voice my opinion about what exactly i feel? How about if what's going on doesn't really affect me directly then what? should i just observe as a silent spectator, or voice my opinions?
Sometimes, i feel i shouldnt express honestly and entirely the way i feel, beacuse i fear hurting others. For example, my friends are very busy, sometimes to busy to even ask how i am doing, so should i tell my friend/s that this behaviour dissapoints me, or should i just "understand" that they have reasons to be busy and be stoic towards me?

1 comment:

Sam said...

well ipsy, i think the trick lies in figuring out teh impact of your statements should they be voiced. And is the effect in accordance with what you'd have liked??
These factors should help you decide when and how to voice your opinions!!